Asian Quinoa Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- See below
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 cups spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup Mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup Asian Chia Seed Salad Dressing (more or less to taste) or store bought Asian Dressing
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Peanuts (optional)
- In a large bowl combine quinoa, spinach, oranges, cranberries, green onions and parsley. Toss with dressing and top with sesame seeds and peanuts. Serve at room temperature or chilled. Drizzle with additional dressing if desired.
- Carbohydrates 31.6, Protein 7.3g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 18 mg, Fiber 4.4, Sugars 3.3
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DMVegan77 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Asian Quinoa Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads