1. Whisk together sesame-ginger dressing and next 2 ingredients until smooth.
2. Drizzle half of dressing mixture over pork, tossing to combine. Stir in peanuts.
3. Place tortillas between damp paper towels. Microwave at HIGH 45 seconds; keep warm.
4. Place cabbage and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; drizzle with remaining half of dressing mixture, tossing to coat.
5. Spoon about 1/2 cup pork mixture and 1/2 cup cabbage mixture just below center of each tortilla. Fold bottom third of tortillas up and over filling, just until covered. Fold left and right sides of tortillas over, and roll up.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Newman's Own Lighten Up Low Fat Sesame Ginger Dressing.