excellent and easy!! could cook on grill, or in the oven...my kids and friends always love it
Asian Pork Tenderloin
Asian Pork Tenderloin is a fun and flavorful twist on a classic. The soy sauce and sesame oil combined with brown sugar create a tangy marinade enhanced by the boldness of the garlic and dry mustard. The tenderloin will come out tender and juicy and packed with flavor.
- 1/3 cup lite soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- Whisk together first 8 ingredients. Place pork in a shallow dish; add marinade, turning pork to coat. Cover and chill 8 hours. Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade. Place in a foil-lined roasting pan.
- Bake at 450° for 25 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers 160°. Let pork stand 5 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes