So fast and great taste. Very tender! Served with fried rice and some carrots glazed with orange marmalade.
Asian Pork Medallions
Serve with steamed sugar snap peas and sliced carrots.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 2 pork medallions and 1 tablespoon sauce)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 186
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fat: 6.2g
- Saturated fat: 1.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.4g
- Protein: 24.1g
- Carbohydrate: 7.7g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 74mg
- Iron: 1.5mg
- Sodium: 401mg
- Calcium: 14mg
- Cooking spray
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut crosswise into 8 pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon bottled minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon bottled ground fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Sprinkle pork with salt. Combine garlic, ginger, and oil in a large bowl. Add pork; toss to coat. Add pork to pan; sauté 3 minutes on each side or until done. Remove pork from pan; keep warm.
- Add water and remaining ingredients to pan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 3 minutes. Spoon sauce over pork.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes