Asian Pork Kabobs
Marinate: 2 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 2 teaspoon(s) sriracha Asian hot chili sauce or 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 pound(s) pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 2-inch pieces
- • In a small bowl, combine the teriyaki sauce, vinegar, oil, honey and hot pepper sauce. Pour 1/3 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- • Drain and discard marinade from pork. On four metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread the pork, onion and red pepper.
- • Grill kabobs, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until vegetables are tender and meat is no longer pink, turning occasionally and basting frequently with reserved marinade.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note