Not something fancy, but delicious regardless. Super easy with a small ingredients list. I paired with Sweet Pea Fried Rice from the same site. My husband LOVED them and he usually doesn't care for Asian dishes. I will be making again.
Asian Pork Chops
Beth Dreiling Hontzas
More From Southern Living
Chill: 4 Hours
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Asian sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 (1/2-inch-thick) boneless pork chops
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Stir together hoisin sauce and next 3 ingredients in a large shallow dish or zip-top plastic freezer bag; remove and reserve 1/4 cup marinade. Add chops to remaining marinade in dish. Cover or seal, and chill 2 to 4 hours. Remove chops from marinade, discarding marinade. Sprinkle chops evenly with salt and pepper.
- 2. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat; cook chops 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until done. Brush with reserved 1/4 cup marinade.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Maggi Taste of Asia Sweet Chili Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note