- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon roasted almond oil or extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 ounces small, whole tender lettuces or salad mix (about 1 lightly packed qt.)
- 1 large unpeeled Asian pear, cut in thin wedges
- 2 firm-ripe unpeeled Fuyu persimmons, cut in thin wedges
- 1/3 cup toasted sliced almonds
- calories 182
- caloriesfromfat 27 %
- protein 2.6 g
- fat 5.5 g
- satfat 0.5 g
- carbohydrate 35 g
- fiber 6 g
- sodium 75 mg
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
How to Make It
In a medium bowl, whisk lime juice, oil, honey, salt, and cayenne until blended.
In another medium bowl, gently mix lettuces with 1 to 2 tbsp. dressing. Add remaining ingredients to first bowl with dressing and mix gently to coat.
Divide lettuce among 4 salad plates. Spoon fruit mixture on top.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.