- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/3 cup hazelnut oil
- 2 teaspoons (5-oz.) packages spring greens mix
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped hazelnuts, toasted
- 1/3 cup fresh pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup (1-inch) pieces fresh chives
- 2 Asian pears, cored and sliced
How to Make It
Whisk together first 5 ingredients. Slowly whisk in oil.
Place greens in a large bowl. Add hazelnuts and remaining ingredients. Drizzle with vinaigrette, and toss gently.
Look for pears that are firm to the touch. If you are unable to find Asian pears, Bosc or Bartlett pears make a nice substitute.