Asian Pear and Roasted Cashew Crab Salad
Community Recipe from
- 16 ounce(s) blue crab backfin crabmeat
- 2 whole Asian pears, diced
- 2 medium stalk(s) celery, diced
- 1 medium carrot, diced
- 1 medium leek greens, diced then washed
- 4 ounce(s) water chestnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) honey
- 1 cup(s) Clos du Bois Chardonnay
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup(s) crÃ¨me fraiche
- 6 ounce(s) toasted cashews, course chopped
- 1. Drain crabmeat of excess moisture.
- 2. Combine diced pears with Clos du Bois Chardonnay.
- 3. Combine crabmeat, pear and wine mixture, add all other ingredients, mix well and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes