Asian Pear and Ginger Vinaigrette
Community Recipe from
- 1 2 in. piece ginger, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/2 Asian pear, peeled, cored, cut into large pieces
- 3 tablespoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) white miso
- 2 teaspoon(s) finely grated lime zest
- 1 teaspoon(s) pink peppercorns
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) white peppercorns
- Kosher salt
- Cook ginger and oil in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until ginger is golden, 10-15 min. Let cool. Strain ginger oil into a small bowl and set aside. Discard ginger.
- Puree Asian pear, vinegar, miso, lime zest, and both peppercorns in a blender, scraping down sides of blender as needed, until smooth. With motor running, gradually add reserved ginger oil and blend until emulsified; season vinaigrette with salt.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by amber03219 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note