- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon crushed red chile flakes
- 4 boneless pork chops (about 6 oz. each)
- 2 cups thinly shredded savoy cabbage
- 2 cups thinly shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup roasted unsalted peanuts
- About 1/4 tsp. salt
- About 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- calories 561
- caloriesfromfat 60 %
- protein 40 g
- fat 38 g
- satfat 7.1 g
- carbohydrate 18 g
- fiber 4.4 g
- sodium 747 mg
- cholesterol 107 mg
How to Make It
Preheat broiler. In a small bowl, mix oil, lime juice, soy sauce, sugar, and chile flakes. Put pork in a medium bowl and coat with 3 tbsp. dressing.
Broil pork chops, turning once, until done the way you like, 7 minutes for medium. Let rest 10 minutes before slicing 1/4 in. thick.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine cabbages, cilantro, bell pepper, and green onions. Add remaining dressing and peanuts to slaw mixture and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Divide slaw among 4 plates and top with pork.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.