Asian Peanut Noodles
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 Chopped Green Onions
- dash Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/3 cup(s) Dry Roasted Peanuts
- 2 tablespoon(s) Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup(s) Shredded carrots
- 1/3 cup(s) Soy Sauce
- 1/2 pound(s) spaghetti
- 2 tablespoon(s) Sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Break pasta into thirds. Cook pasta in boiling salted water until tender, drain and rinse with cold water.
- In large bowl combine pasta, carrots ,green onions and peanuts.
- Combine remaining ingredients until thoroughly mixed. Toss with pasta mixture.
- Refrigerate, covered.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by meredithj2009 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note