The burgers can be mixed together in the morning and refrigerated until dinnertime. From Patricia Rubsam: Hillsboro, Oregon. Freeze leftover minced fresh parsley in a resealable plastic bag. Use it directly from the freezer in any recipe calling for fresh or dried parsley. Recipe published in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook.
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 2 to 4 tablespoon(s) minced fresh cilantro
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 7 drop(s) hot pepper sauce
- 1 pinch(s) pepper
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- • In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Crumble beef over the mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties.
- • Broil or grill until no longer pink. Serve on buns.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note