The burgers can be mixed together in the morning and refrigerated until dinnertime. From Patricia Rubsam: Hillsboro, Oregon. Freeze leftover minced fresh parsley in a resealable plastic bag. Use it directly from the freezer in any recipe calling for fresh or dried parsley. Recipe published in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 2 to 4 tablespoon(s) minced fresh cilantro
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 7 drop(s) hot pepper sauce
- 1 pinch(s) pepper
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- • In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Crumble beef over the mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties.
- • Broil or grill until no longer pink. Serve on buns.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note