This sounds fantastic! They have tons of great coupons over at http://printablecouponsanddeals.com/ Its updated constantly and you never know when a coupon will pop up that could be used in this recipe or others!
Asian Pasta Salad
Use any combination of nuts and seeds. This salad would also be good with sliced bell pepper or shiitake mushrooms. Serve as an accompaniment to pepper steak or pork chops glazed with hoisin sauce. Look for the wheat noodles labeled as plain for this salad.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 130
- Calories from fat: 28%
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated fat: 0.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.3g
- Protein: 3g
- Carbohydrate: 20.9g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.5mg
- Sodium: 165mg
- Calcium: 12mg
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons unsalted sunflower seed kernels
- 1 (8-ounce) package Chinese noodles, crumbled (such as ka-me)
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup less-sodium beef broth
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 (10-ounce) package angel hair slaw
- Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add almonds, sunflower seed kernels, and noodles to pan; cook 3 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring frequently.
- Combine vinegar, broth, sugar, oil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Combine toasted noodle mixture, green onions, and slaw in a large bowl. Add vinegar mixture, tossing well to combine. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This