Asian Orange Sauce
Try this bold sauce with salmon and tuna, as well as pork tenderloin and duck.
Yield: Makes 1 1/2 cups
- 1 (7.6-ounce) jar hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan; stir well. Cook over medium heat 6 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note