Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5 package(s) ramen noodles
- 1 bag(s) frozen broccoli thawed
- 1/3 cup(s) scallions chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro chopped
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) ginger minced
- 1/4 cup(s) sesame oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) sesame seeds
- 7 tablespoon(s) soysauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) chili oil optional
- Cook raman noodles for 3 minutes in boiling water. Do NOT use seasoning packet that comes with noodles. Drain and put in large bowl.
- Thaw broccoli.
- In separate bowl, mix together remaining ingredients (scallions through chilli oil).
- Toss this mixture with noodles and broccoli. Chill until served.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CassandraNocera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Asian Noodles Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables