Makes plenty. Really like the flavor, but would recommend doubling the sauce. Those rice noodles just soaked it up in no time.
Prep: 8 minutes Cook: 4 minutes Chill: 2 hours
Yield: 8 (3/4-cup) servings.
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 224
- Calories from fat: 13%
- Fat: 3.2g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 4.5g
- Carbohydrate: 44.3g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 149mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 3 quarts water
- 1 (7-ounce) package rice vermicelli, uncooked
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil, divided
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 cup diagonally sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon peeled, minced gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- Bring 3 quarts water to a boil in a large saucepan; add pasta, and cook 3 minutes or until tender. Drain. Place pasta in a serving bowl.
- Combine soy sauce, honey, and 1 teaspoon oil; stir well with a wire whisk. Add soy sauce mixture to pasta; toss well.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add remaining 1 teaspoon oil. Place over medium-high heat until hot. Add green onions and gingerroot; saute 1 minute or until tender. Add onion mixture to pasta mixture; toss lightly. Serve warm or chilled. Sprinkle with sesame seeds just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables