Makes plenty. Really like the flavor, but would recommend doubling the sauce. Those rice noodles just soaked it up in no time.
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 224
- Calories from fat: 13%
- Fat: 3.2g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 4.5g
- Carbohydrate: 44.3g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 149mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 3 quarts water
- 1 (7-ounce) package rice vermicelli, uncooked
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil, divided
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 cup diagonally sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon peeled, minced gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- Bring 3 quarts water to a boil in a large saucepan; add pasta, and cook 3 minutes or until tender. Drain. Place pasta in a serving bowl.
- Combine soy sauce, honey, and 1 teaspoon oil; stir well with a wire whisk. Add soy sauce mixture to pasta; toss well.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add remaining 1 teaspoon oil. Place over medium-high heat until hot. Add green onions and gingerroot; saute 1 minute or until tender. Add onion mixture to pasta mixture; toss lightly. Serve warm or chilled. Sprinkle with sesame seeds just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This