Asian Noodle Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bag(s) Broccoli Cole Slaw Mix
- 2 package(s) Raman Soup, chicken
- 1 bunch(es) scallions, chopped
- 1 cup(s) Sliced Almonds, Toasted
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) Sunflower Kernels
- 1/2 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup(s) white vinegar
- Crunch up noodles, place in the bottom of bowl.
- Top with slaw and sprinkle with almonds, sunflower kernels and scallions.
- Whisk together flavor packets, sugar, oil and vinegar; pour over slaw.
- Cover and chill for 24 hours.
- Toss a couple of hours before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Momcookshealthy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note