Asian Noodle Salad
Source: Everyday Food
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- * 1 tablespoon olive oil
- * 1 jalapeno chile, minced (ribs and seeds removed for less heat if desired)
- * 3 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- * 3 garlic cloves, minced
- * Coarse salt and ground pepper
- * 1/4 cup dark-brown sugar
- * 3/4 cup rice vinegar
- * 4 cups shredded rotisserie chicken, skin and bones discarded (from 1 whole chicken), room temperature
- * 1 package (8.8 ounces) cellophane (bean-thread) noodles, prepared according to package instructions
- * 1 English cucumber, cut into 3-inch sticks
- * 2 cups fresh cilantro leaves
- 1. In a small saucepan, heat oil over medium. Add jalapeno, ginger, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper and cook, stirring, until garlic is golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Add sugar and vinegar and cook until sauce is slightly thickened, about 6 minutes. Refrigerate until cool, at least 15 minutes (or up to 1 week).
- 2. Combine chicken, noodles, cucumber, and cilantro. Drizzle with dressing just before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ctclough and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note