Asian Noodle Beef Bake
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 large oven bag
- 1 (1-pound) boneless beef sirloin steak, cut diagonally into thin strips
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 (3-ounce) package beef-flavored ramen soup mix, broken into pieces
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup ginger-flavored soy sauce
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 bunch green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Place flour in oven bag; twist end of bag, and shake. Place oven bag in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Add steak strips and remaining ingredients; gently squeeze oven bag to blend ingredients.
- Close oven bag with nylon tie; cut 6 (1/2-inch) slits in top of bag.
- Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until beef strips are tender.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes