Asian Napa Cabbage Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) slivered almonds
- 3 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1 pound(s) Napa cabbage chopped
- 2 scallions thinly-sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro chopped
- black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake almonds in a pie plate for 5 min. Let cool.
- In bowl, mix oil, vinegar, soy sauce and sugar.
- Add cabbage, scallions and cilantro and then toss.
- Add almonds and pepper to taste. Toss again and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CLdiva and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note