ASIAN MUSHROOM SOUP
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) FAT-FREE, REDUCED-SODIUM CHICKEN BROTH
- 3 tablespoon(s) REDUCED-SODIUM SOY SAUCE
- 3 GARLIC CLOVES CRUSHED
- 3 cup(s) ASSORTED MUSHROOMS(WHITE BUTTON, OYSTER, SHIITAKE(DISCARD STEMS), SLICED
- PORTOBELLO, CRIMINI
- 3 cup(s) WHITE CABBAGE CUT IN WEDGES
- 1 cup(s) CARROTS THINLY SLICED
- 2 cup(s) CHICKEN BREAST SHREDDED
- 2 cup(s) UDON NOODLES OR LINGUINE COOKED
- 1 cup(s) GREEN ONIONS AND TOPS THINLY SLICED
- 2 cup(s) BABY SPINACH
- OR SHREDDED RAW SPINACH
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh ginger grated
- In a large pot, combine broth, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, mushrooms, cabbage, carrots and chicken. Cover. Bring to a boil; simmer until mushrooms are soft, about 5 minutes. Stir in noodles, green onions and spinach; simmer until greens are wilted, about 2 minutes. Season.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MARYMAZZUCCA and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
ASIAN MUSHROOM SOUP Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews