Asian Marinated Crockpot Beef Spare Ribs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4-6 pound(s) ribs
- 1 lime
- 3 tablespoon(s) Coconut Aminos
- 2 tablespoon(s) white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 tablespoon(s) sesame oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) Grated Ginger
- 1 teaspoon(s) sriracha
- 2 teaspoon(s) sesame seeds
- salt/pepper to taste
- Place spare ribs in a large baking dish or shallow dish.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, other than the ribs.
- Pour marinade over the ribs.
- Cover and place in fridge to marinate for 8+ hours. I did 2+ days, but that’s because of laziness. You don’t have to be a lazy ass like me. Taste paid off though.
- Place ribs in crockpot.
- Pour extra marinade on top. You shouldn’t need extra liquid, but if you do, just add a couple tablespoons of water.
- Turn crockpot to low and cook for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender and falls off the bone.
- OMG eat them.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ashley1492 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Asian Marinated Crockpot Beef Spare Ribs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes