Asian Lettuce Wraps
Surround your serving platter with plenty of whole lettuce leaves. Your guests will wrap each leaf with their choice of fillings, then dip in the sweet and spicy Hoisin sauce. Add your favorite Asian vegetables for a personal touch: water chestnuts, scallions, bean sprouts, etc. Recipe from the Whole Foods Market website: http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/62.
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive, peanut or sesame oil
- 1 pound(s) ground turkey or chicken
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced garlic
- 2 tablespoon(s) finely minced ginger
- 2/3 cup(s) teriyaki sauce
- Vegetables for filling: grated carrots, mung bean sprouts, sliced
- Boston lettuce leaves, rinsed and dried
- Hoisin Sauce
- Heat oil in a large skillet and brown ground turkey. Add garlic and ginger and saute briefly. Add teriyaki sauce and simmer for 10 minutes while preparing vegetables. Place filling and vegetables in center of a large platter, then surround with lettuce leaves. Serve with Hoisin sauce for dipping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note