Asian Lettuce Wraps
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 head(s) Bibb/Butter or iceberg lettuce
- 1 pound(s) ground chicken or turkey
- 2 teaspoon(s) dark sesame oil
- 1 whole(s) onion chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) pickled garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) rice wine vinegar
- 8 ounce(s) water chestnuts drained, chopped
- 1 bunch(es) green onions chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) chile pepper sauce
- Brown meat in medium skillet. Drain and set aside. Cook onion in the same pan until soft. Add all other ingredients except green onions, stirring to combine. Simmer 10-15 minutes, add green onions last. Serve in a large bowl alongside the Bibb lettuce, spooning the mixture into the lettuce cups as you eat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 19shell57walDo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note