- 2 1/2 pounds meaty chicken pieces
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil OR 2 tablespoons Crisco® Puritan Canola Oil with Omega-3 DHA
- 2 tablespoons Asian sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons crushed sesame seeds
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger
How to Make It
RINSE chicken; pat dry. Combine all remaining ingredients in large resealable food storage bag; add chicken. Seal. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight, turning once or twice.
HEAT oven to 350°F. Pour 1/2 cup marinade into 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass baking dish. Add chicken. Discard remaining marinade.
BAKE 35 to 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center and reaches internal temperature of 165°F.