This was good, very easy, however next time, I'll increase the soak time and the ginger, just needed a little bit more flavor.....
Asian Grilled Pork
Marinate center-cut pork chops in a mixture of soy sauce, honey, lime juice and ginger to get quick and easy Asian flavor.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 344
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated fat: 7g
- Protein: 37g
- Carbohydrate: 3g
- Fiber: 0g
- Cholesterol: 103mg
- Sodium: 809mg
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1 large garlic clove, smashed
- 8 thin, center-cut pork chops (about 1 3/4 lb.)
- 2 scallions, chopped
- Combine soy sauce, oil, honey, lime juice, ginger and garlic in a large zip-top bag. Add pork chops, squeeze out air, seal and turn to coat pork. Chill for 15 minutes.
- Prepare a grill or grease a grill pan and place over medium heat. When hot, add chops and cook until nicely marked and just cooked through, about 7 minutes total, turning once. Transfer chops to a platter and let stand for 3 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with scallions.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note