Nomnom! Great with Hoisin Glazed Salmon.
Asian Green Beans
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 green onions, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 to 3 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 cup roasted sweet red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Cook green beans in boiling water 4 to 6 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain.
- Sauté green onions, garlic, and ginger in hot sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat 1 minute. Add green beans and bell pepper; cook 1 minute. Add oyster sauce and pepper, stirring until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with almonds.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This