Asian Glazed Fish Pasta
More From Van de Kamp's® and Mrs. Paul's®
- 1 box (20 oz.) Van de Kamp’s® or Mrs. Paul’s® Crunchy Popcorn Fish or 12 Van de Kamp’s® or Mrs. Paul’s® Fish Sticks cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 red or orange bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces uncooked rotini pasta
- 2 cups Bird's Eye® Frozen broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup bottled stir-fry sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions (optional)
- 1. Bake fish according to package directions.
- 2. Arrange red pepper in bottom of pasta bowl.
- 3. Cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli florets during last 2 minutes of boiling. Drain pasta and broccoli and add to bowl with peppers. Let stand 1 minute. Add ¼ cup stir-fry sauce and toss to coat.
- 4. Toss baked fish with remaining stir-fry sauce in another medium bowl. Add to pasta. Sprinkled with chopped green onions, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Asian Glazed Fish Pasta Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes