Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lydia DeGaris Pursell
More From Southern Living
Total: 4 Hours, 15 Minutes
- 4 pounds chicken wing pieces (about 32 wings)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup garlic-green onion teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- Garnishes: sesame seeds, sliced green onions, sliced red chile peppers
- 1. Preheat broiler with oven rack 3 inches from heat. Place wings on a lightly greased rack in a lightly greased broiler pan.
- 2. Broil 14 minutes or until browned. Transfer wings to a lightly greased 5-qt. slow cooker.
- 3. Stir together honey and remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Pour honey mixture over wings. Cover and cook on Low 4 hours.
- Note: We tested with Kikkoman Teriyaki Garlic & Green Onion Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This