Asian Flank Steak Stir-Fry
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 ounce(s) uncooked thin rice noodles
- 2 teaspoon(s) cornstarch
- 3 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 16-ounce package(s) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded carrots
- 2 teaspoon(s) sesame oil, divided
- 1 beef flank steak (1-1/2 pounds), cut into thin strips
- 2 teaspoon(s) sesame seeds, toasted
- • In a large bowl, soak noodles in boiling water for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, soy sauce, vinegar, hoisin sauce, ginger, garlic, salt and pepper until blended; set aside.
- • In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry the vegetable blend and carrots in 1 teaspoon oil for 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove and keep warm. In the same pan, stir-fry beef in remaining oil for 3-4 minutes or until no longer pink.
- • Stir soy sauce mixture and add to pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Drain noodles. Stir noodles and vegetables into beef mixture; heat through. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note