Asian Flank (Flat Iron) Steak
Community Recipe from
- 3 tablespoon(s) hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) sherry
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey
- 2 piece(s) green onions
- 3 piece(s) garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh ginger minced
- 1 1/2 pound(s) flat iron steak (or flank steak)
- Marinate the beef in the hoisin sauce, sherry; soy sauce, green onions, garlic and ginger for at least 4 hours. Overnight is OK.
- Grill the steaks for 6-8 minutes per side. (I brushed on the extra marinade while grilling.)
- Let rest the steaks rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Slice thinly across the grain.
- (You can substitute rice vinegar for the sherry, if necessary.)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bushonte and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes