Asian Flank (Flat Iron) Steak
Community Recipe from
- 3 tablespoon(s) hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) sherry
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey
- 2 piece(s) green onions
- 3 piece(s) garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh ginger minced
- 1 1/2 pound(s) flat iron steak (or flank steak)
- Marinate the beef in the hoisin sauce, sherry; soy sauce, green onions, garlic and ginger for at least 4 hours. Overnight is OK.
- Grill the steaks for 6-8 minutes per side. (I brushed on the extra marinade while grilling.)
- Let rest the steaks rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Slice thinly across the grain.
- (You can substitute rice vinegar for the sherry, if necessary.)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bushonte and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note