Asian Dumpling Soup with Edamame and Watercress
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 cup(s) low-sodium chicken broth
- 16 piece(s) frozen pork pot stickers
- 1 cup(s) frozen shelled edamame
- 1 bunch(es) watercress, ends trimmed
- 1 tablespoon(s) rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoon(s) toasted sesame oil
- 1. In a large saucepan, season broth with 1/4 teaspoon sal and 1/8 teaspoon pepper and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Add pot stickers and edamame and cook, stirring occasionally, until pot stickers float to the surface, about 5 minutes.
- 2. Add watercress and cook just until wilted, about 30 seconds. Remove from heat and stir in vinegar and oil.
- Nutrition facts per serving: 283 calories, 20g protein, 27g carbohydrate, 12g fat (3.1g saturated), 3g fiber, 635mg sodium.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by debchang and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Asian Dumpling Soup with Edamame and Watercress Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews