Asian Drizzle for Fish
Community Recipe from
- 3 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) Asian ginger dressing
- 1 whole(s) lemon - juice
- 4 clove(s) garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- find Asian ginger dressing in refrigerator dressing section
- Mix together and bring to a boil. Serve warm over fish.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Adrienne5280 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes