Asian Drizzle for Fish
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) Asian ginger dressing
- 1 whole(s) lemon - juice
- 4 clove(s) garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- find Asian ginger dressing in refrigerator dressing section
- Mix together and bring to a boil. Serve warm over fish.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Adrienne5280 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note