Asian Dipping Sauce
Community Recipe from
- soy sauce
- This sauce can be used to accompany spring rolls, stir fries, beef skewers, or sushi.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/2 cup seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce (such as Sriracha)
- 1 teaspoon ginger, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1. In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, fish sauce, rice wine vinegar, hot sauce, ginger, garlic, scallion, and sugar.
- 2. Stir well to combine. Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Karoline Boehm Goodnick
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Melissa123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Asian Dipping Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments
More Recipes for Main Dishes