ASIAN CRUNCH SALAD
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) broccoli flowerets
- 1 cup(s) cauliflowerets
- 1 cup(s) cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh snow peas
- 2 green onions thin sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) water chestnuts drained, sliced
- 4 1/2 teaspoon(s) reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) each cider vinegar and sesame oil
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sesame seeds toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- dash pepper
- In large bowl, combine veggies and stir in water chestnuts. In small bowl, whisk all remaining ingredients. Pour over veggie mixture. Stir to coat. Cover and chill.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lizcole and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note