Asian Cole Slaw
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bunch(es) scallions trimmed, thinly sliced
- 24 ounce(s) coleslaw mix (cabbage, carrot, broccoli, etc) any will do
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce (low sodium)
- 1 red onion, small thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh ginger grated
- 2 tablespoon(s) rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar (light or dark)
- 2 teaspoon(s) Asian sesame oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) sesame seeds, optional
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt, optional
- 20 grinds, black pepper
- 12 tablespoon(s) chopped peanuts, optional
- Chop up the scallion slices a little so all the little layers of the scallion whites separate. Toss the coleslaw mix or both kinds of cabbage, the red onion and scallions together in a large bowl until everything is thoroughly mixed.
- Stir the remaining ingredients together in a small bowl until blended, then pour over the vegetables.
- NOTE: If you are making individual servings, keep the dressing separate and add what you need when you need it.
- Add peanuts to top of each serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by scargosun and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note