Asian Cole Slaw
Community Recipe from
- 1 bunch(es) scallions trimmed, thinly sliced
- 24 ounce(s) coleslaw mix (cabbage, carrot, broccoli, etc) any will do
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce (low sodium)
- 1 red onion, small thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh ginger grated
- 2 tablespoon(s) rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar (light or dark)
- 2 teaspoon(s) Asian sesame oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) sesame seeds, optional
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt, optional
- 20 grinds, black pepper
- 12 tablespoon(s) chopped peanuts, optional
- Chop up the scallion slices a little so all the little layers of the scallion whites separate. Toss the coleslaw mix or both kinds of cabbage, the red onion and scallions together in a large bowl until everything is thoroughly mixed.
- Stir the remaining ingredients together in a small bowl until blended, then pour over the vegetables.
- NOTE: If you are making individual servings, keep the dressing separate and add what you need when you need it.
- Add peanuts to top of each serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by scargosun and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes