Asian Citrus Chicken Salad
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 300
- Calories from fat: 6%
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 30g
- Carbohydrate: 42.9g
- Fiber: 6.6g
- Cholesterol: 66mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 488mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce, divided
- 1/3 cup raspberry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- Cooking spray
- 4 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 3 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well with a whisk. Set aside.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat. Add chicken. Spoon 2 tablespoons orange juice mixture over chicken; cook 5 minutes. Turn chicken, and spoon 2 tablespoons orange juice mixture over chicken. Cook 5 minutes or until done. Remove chicken, and let cool slightly.
- Remove skillet from heat. Stir 4 teaspoons soy sauce into drippings in skillet. Set aside. Cut chicken into thin slices; set aside.
- Place 2 cups salad greens on each of 4 plates. Arrange orange slices and bell pepper strips over greens. Drizzle 3 tablespoons orange juice mixture over each serving. Arrange sliced chicken over greens. Drizzle each serving with 1 teaspoon of orange juice mixture from pan.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note