- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce, divided
- 1/3 cup raspberry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- Cooking spray
- 4 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 3 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- calories 300
- caloriesfromfat 6 %
- fat 2 g
- satfat 0.5 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 30 g
- carbohydrate 42.9 g
- fiber 6.6 g
- cholesterol 66 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 488 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well with a whisk. Set aside.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat. Add chicken. Spoon 2 tablespoons orange juice mixture over chicken; cook 5 minutes. Turn chicken, and spoon 2 tablespoons orange juice mixture over chicken. Cook 5 minutes or until done. Remove chicken, and let cool slightly.
Remove skillet from heat. Stir 4 teaspoons soy sauce into drippings in skillet. Set aside. Cut chicken into thin slices; set aside.
Place 2 cups salad greens on each of 4 plates. Arrange orange slices and bell pepper strips over greens. Drizzle 3 tablespoons orange juice mixture over each serving. Arrange sliced chicken over greens. Drizzle each serving with 1 teaspoon of orange juice mixture from pan.