these " morning eggs" recipes are so indicated for newlyweds, I so like them, thank you!
Asian Chicken Wraps
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 2/3 cup General Tso's sauce
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
- 10-oz. pkg. romaine and cabbage salad mix
- 1/2 cup carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons chow mein noodles
- Combine chicken and sauces in a skillet. Cook over medium heat until heated through; remove from heat. Divide ingredients evenly on each tortilla, beginning with salad mix, carrot, chicken mixture, almonds and ending with chow mein noodles. Roll up burrito style.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Asian Chicken Wraps Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Main Dishes