Asian Chicken Won Ton Cups
More From Oxmoor House
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 24 won ton wrappers (we tested with Frieda's Asian Specialties)
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons chili sauce with garlic (we tested with Hokan)
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded napa cabbage
- Coat 24 miniature muffin cups with cooking spray. Carefully press 1 won ton wrapper into each muffin cup; spray lightly with cooking spray (wrapper will extend above rim). Bake at 375° for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp. Remove from pan; cool completely on a wire rack. Store in airtight container until ready to assemble cups.
- Meanwhile, whisk together peanut butter and next 6 ingredients. Add sliced almonds, sliced green onions, and chicken; toss to coat. Cover and chill chicken until ready to assemble cups.
- Fill won ton cups evenly with cabbage (about 1 teaspoon) and chicken mixture (about 2 1/2 teaspoons) just before serving.
- Make Ahead: Won ton cups can be baked a day ahead and stored in an airtight container. Chicken filling and cabbage can be prepared a day ahead and chilled separately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note