Asian chicken stir fry
Community Recipe from
- 3 strip(s) Chicken strips Cut into cubes
- 1 cup(s) Kale Chopped roughly
- 1 cup(s) Yellow onion Thinly sliced
- 1 cup(s) Broccoli Chopped roughly
- 1/2 cup(s) Leek Chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) Sun dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) Soy sauce
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) Honey
- 2 clove(s) Garlic
- Chop all veggies and chicken into appropriate sizes. In a large saucepan, drizzle olive oil and turn heat up to medium. Once hot, add chicken; sear for a moment, then add half of the soy sauce. After the chicken has seared on that side, flip to other side. After about two minutes, add vegetables. Sauté for about 5 minutes then add the honey and rest of soy sauce. The broccoli will be tender when the meal is finished.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MerBear12 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes