Asian chicken stir fry
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 strip(s) Chicken strips Cut into cubes
- 1 cup(s) Kale Chopped roughly
- 1 cup(s) Yellow onion Thinly sliced
- 1 cup(s) Broccoli Chopped roughly
- 1/2 cup(s) Leek Chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) Sun dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) Soy sauce
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) Honey
- 2 clove(s) Garlic
- Chop all veggies and chicken into appropriate sizes. In a large saucepan, drizzle olive oil and turn heat up to medium. Once hot, add chicken; sear for a moment, then add half of the soy sauce. After the chicken has seared on that side, flip to other side. After about two minutes, add vegetables. Sauté for about 5 minutes then add the honey and rest of soy sauce. The broccoli will be tender when the meal is finished.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MerBear12 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note