Asian Chicken Skewers with Grilled Scallions
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 whole(s) cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 pound(s) chicken tenders
- 2 bunch(es) scallions
- 1. Whisk together garlic, soy sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Pour over the chicken tenders in a non-reactive dish or ziploc bag. Seal and refrigerate for one hour (or up to 4 hours).
- 2. Take the chicken out of the refrigerator about 30 minutes before grilling. Spray the grill with cooking spray and preheat to medium/medium-high. Put the chicken on skewers. Wash and trim the scallions.
- 3. Grill the chicken and the scallions for 3 minutes on each side. Serve hot!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKSchirmeier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Asian Chicken Skewers with Grilled Scallions Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes