Asian Chicken Skewers
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) chicken thighs boneless skinless
- 1/2 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/3 brown sugar packed
- 2 tablespoon(s) sesame oil
- 3 clove(s) fresh garlic minced
- 1/2 cup(s) green onions thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) sesame seeds toasted
- 1.Cut each chicken thigh into 4 pieces or strips about 1 1/2 inches thick. Thread chicken onto 6-inch wooden skewers, folding thinner pieces, off necessary. Place skewers in Crock-Pot slow cooker, layering as flat as possible.
- 2. Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, and garlic in a small bowl. Reserve 1/3 cup sauce; set aside. Pour remaining sauce over chicken. Cover; cook on LOW 2 hours. Turn skewers over and cook 1 hour longer.
- 3. Transfer skewers to serving platter. Discard cooked liquid. Spoon on reserved sauce and sprinkle with sliced green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JenJareb and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note