Asian Chicken Salad Wraps
Photo: Hector Sanchez; Styling: Caroline M. Cunningham
Use your favorite flavored wraps from the bread or deli section.
Yield: Makes 8 servings
More From Southern Living
Total: 15 Minutes
- 1 pound deli chicken salad
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh snow peas
- 1/2 cup crunchy rice noodles (such as La Choy)
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 4 sun-dried tomato sandwich wraps
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Stir together first 4 ingredients. Spread each wrap with 1/2 cup chicken salad mixture; sprinkle each with 1 Tbsp. cilantro. Roll up tightly, and cut in half.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note