This is a wonderful combination of flavors. So easy to make. The dressing also makes a wonderful marinade for grilled salmon and shrimp. Will definitely make this on a regular basis.
Asian Chicken Salad with Sweet and Spicy Wasabi Dressing
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 316
- Calories from fat: 40%
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated fat: 3.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.6g
- Protein: 25.3g
- Carbohydrate: 23.5g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 67mg
- Iron: 1.5mg
- Sodium: 279mg
- Calcium: 100mg
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon wasabi powder (dried Japanese horseradish)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (11.4-ounce) package Asian supreme salad mix (such as Fresh Express)
- 1 (8 1/4-ounce) can mandarin oranges in light syrup, drained
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast (about 3/4 pound)
- 1 diagonally cut green onion
- 1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well with a whisk.
- 2. Add salad mix to vinegar mixture, reserving wonton strips for topping and sesame-orange dressing for another use. Add oranges and chicken; toss gently to coat. Top evenly with onion and reserved wonton strips.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note