- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 3/4 cup sliced celery
- 6 radishes, sliced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (4-ounce) container alfalfa sprouts
How to Make It
Combine first 5 ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously. Chill.
Toss dressing with chicken and next 4 ingredients. Spoon evenly onto tortillas; top with alfalfa sprouts, and roll. Cut in half.