Asian chicken salad sandwich for freezer
Makes 6 freezable sandwiches. Wrap well in plastic to freeze.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 10 slice(s) bread
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 cup(s) cooked chicken (about 2 grilled breasts, chopped)
- 1 tablespoon(s) dark sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ginger
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey
- 1/4 cup(s) peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) peanut butter
- Combine ingredients and spread on buttered bread. wrap well and freeze
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Oddity123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Asian chicken salad sandwich for freezer Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches