- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/3 cups diagonally halved snow peas
- 8 ounces ready-to-eat roasted skinless boneless chicken breast halves (such as Tyson), shredded
- 1 cup chopped cucumber (about 1)
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin orange sections, drained
- 1/4 cup diagonally cut green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- calories 181
- fat 5.6 g
- satfat 1.1 g
- protein 19.4 g
- carbohydrate 13.2 g
- cholesterol 48 mg
- iron 1.9 mg
- sodium 183 mg
- caloriesfromfat 28 %
- fiber 1.8 g
- calcium 40 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk.
Steam snow peas, covered, 1 to 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Rinse with cold water; drain well.
Combine snow peas and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Add dressing, and toss gently.
Serve salad immediately over lettuce leaves, or cover and chill until ready to serve.