Asian Chicken Roll-Ups
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki baste and glaze (from 12-oz bottle)
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 teaspoon sesame or canola oil
- 4 flour tortillas for burritos (8 inch)
- 8 slices (1 oz each) deli cooked chicken breast
- 1 1/2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- In small bowl, beat peanut butter, teriyaki baste and glaze, brown sugar, water and oil with wire whisk until smooth.
Spread about 1 1/2 tablespoons peanut butter mixture over each tortilla. Top each with 2 slices chicken, about 1/3 cup lettuce, about 1/3 cup carrots and 2 tablespoons cilantro. Roll up tortillas.
Wrap up lunch with 15-minute prep grab-and-go sandwiches. Recipe provided by General Mills.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Asian Chicken Roll-Ups Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches
More Recipes for Sandwiches